There are various legislations that determine how your personal data must be protected and that describe what rights you have as a patient.
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The Patient Rights Act of 2002.
- Patient rights folder
The personal and health data are processed by Sophie Van Cauwelaert (Kollebloemstraat 31, 9030 Mariakerke company number BE0752.849.662).
and by Cloé Lemonne (Nijverheidsstraat 51, 9070 Destelbergen company number BE0716.810.006)
They are only used for the purpose for which they were requested and only kept for as long as is legally determined.
We never pass on data to other parties.
Your personal data is processed by us for the following purposes and legal bases:
- for postpartum, pregnancy and birth counseling
- to participate in our courses
- to use the services we offer
- to answer the questions you send us via the contact form
- to carry out the necessary administrative formalities